CleanSpace Halo Powered Respirator
Versatile simplicity. The intelligent PAPR solution.
Empowering your employees to excel at work; all day, every day, wherever they are, whatever needs to be done, with unparalleled safety and comfort. Raising the benchmark.
Advanced technology makes the CleanSpace Halo powered respirator safe, simple and remarkably easy to wear. Whether operators require protection for minutes or hours, against dust, mist or fume hazards, the compact and intuitive design enables fast donning and doffing in any situation. Uniquely balanced and lightweight design fits neatly around the neck, allowing operators to perform every task with unrestricted ability. Efficiency redefined.
- one-button operation and auto standby mode
- no maintenance or statutory servicing
- 8 hour run time fully charged
- less than 2 hours full recharge
The CleanSpace Halo powered respirator is one of the lightest and most adaptable PAPR systems for industry. Unique design technology integrates with other items of PPE, allowing operators to combine with eyewear, head or hearing protection of their choice. Specially selected high quality materials equip the operator for the toughest tasks, while the clear face pieces maintain communication levels. Ultimate mobility.
- no hoses, belts or waist mounted items
- particulate and combined gas filters P3 to ABEKP3
- full face mask capability
Our CleanSpace Halo powered respirator delivers fresh, cool and filtered air straight to the operator. Advanced AirSensit™ technology constantly monitors and matches airflow to the wearer's demands, whatever the levels of exertion. This breath responsive comfort will assist the performance of personnel for an entire shift. Energised wellbeing.
- Approved PAPR with HEPA filtration; Source control
- Lightweight (350g/1 lb) and compact
- Fresh airflow, no fogging and easy to wear over long periods
- No hoses, belts or waist mounted battery packs
- Reliable, fast cleaning, disinfection and sterilisation
- Reusable and cost effective
- Easy to clean and disinfect, IP rated 66 Water Tolerant.
- Compatible with Steri-Plus for source control and with the BioHood system.
Stringent quality control for every component ensures the Halo powered respirator meets the highest standards of safety and reliability, providing fully tested and certified protection. Positive pressure face pieces ensure air purity is always maintained, using high efficiency and high capacity filters. Visual and audible alarms alert the operator of any critical system information ahead of required action, enabling tasks to be safely completed before exit is necessary. Intelligent protection.
- altitude compensated filter blocked alert
- battery charge level alert
- minimum design flow 120L/min
- portacount fit testing capability
- CE / EN 12942: 1998+A2: 2008 TM3 (Europe)
- IEC 60079-0:2011 IEC 60079-11:2011 EN 60079-0:2012 EN 60079-11:2012
- SANS 10338: 2009 (NRCS/8072/0090) (South Africa)
- AS / NZ S1716: 2012 PAPR-P2 (Australia/NZ) ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
- NIOSH Approved TC-21C-0957 HEPA Protection (USA)